Wednesday, July 10, 2013

#Instagram

As many pictures as I take daily, I am just now getting into Instagram. #Shocker I've felt pretty bored with Facebook for a while now... I love keeping up with friends & won't be deleting my account or anything crazy but I'm excited to have a social outlet that is based off pictures! #Genius 
created my Instagram account about a year ago but never took time to figure out how it works. #Newbie I still don't fully understand the hash tags but I'm excited to test it all out & see friend's pics in a news feed rather than political garbage talk. #gag 
If you know me, you're most likely already aware I'm down to try anything that involves celebrating life thru pictures!! #wootwoot
XO,
Brooke

2 comments:

  1. Your use of #hashtags cracks me up!
    Glad you're on IG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm probably doing them totally wrong but I don't really see a theme?! #Nottrendy #hereforyourentertainment AND, might I add...I was so excited to see pics of you & yours!! Apparently you caught on to IG much earlier than I did! I love your blog, too! Your house is coming along...I feel a calm when I look at the pics. It's SO pretty and the land is so peaceful!
    #MuchLove

    ReplyDelete