Wednesday, June 26, 2013

{{SOME}} Favorite Funny Moments Captured on Video

 August 2012: Roadtrip home from Dalhart 
We took this video heading home after a fun-filled XIT Dalhart weekend. The boys were so bored after being in the car for 5 hours (we still had 2 to go)... For the record, we did manage to pull over before Jude went potty! Yay for small victories! :)

April 29, 2013: Happy Birthday to Joel
Joel is 2!! We had his party the previous Saturday but we still celebrated with a bedtime song...and some pretend "bedtime cake!" ;-) Such a sweetie pie!

February 2013: Jude Reading to Joel
This video remains one of my very favorites!! I could be in the most foul awful mood ever and watching this video will ALWAYS make me smile! Sorry for the sideways view..my filming skills are obviously lacking! My bad!

I did a little better recording this one...

May 2013: I'm Gonna Be a Chicken!
We stayed with my Uncle Rick and Aunt Sharon a couple months ago for a quick fun weekend trip for my cousin, Vicki's wedding shower. Jude and Joel had a blast! They got a small (fun) glimpse into a country cowboy weekend on the 6T Ranch! Jude talked about his "adventures" for weeks! I hope we can take them back soon! ♥ ♥ ♥

 
This video is also in May. After 2 weeks of Jude asking daily if he could wear boots and a cowboy hat like Deano, Roy and Uncle Richard...we took him to the Justin store and made his dream come true! We ran to ACE Hardware afterwards on an errand and he was trying to plead his case on why he needed a rope! ;-)

June 15, 2013: It's my song
No, it's not Christmas... Jude and Joel love playing daddy's guitar!

June 26, 2013: Tantrum caught on video!
I so wish I could have caught the ENTIRE tantrum on video! Joel woke up in a super happy mood...the moods I LOVE!! That turned 180 degrees foul fast! He wanted to use a "fun" stamp he had and stamp all over his arm. I agreed to let him stamp once on his hand...he did that but wasn't wanting to comply = major tantrum! He threw the stamp and slammed himself down on the ground in anger... When I told him I was recording him, things turned around pretty fast. LOL. Silly kid! I can't help but laugh!

2 comments:

  1. Such cute videos! Your boys are such sweet brothers, and they're both getting SO big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jocelyn!! Hard to believe they're so big!! In some ways I wish I could slow down the clock & in others, I enjoy the new phases!

    ReplyDelete