Thursday, April 12, 2012

Brooke's ~ Blessed to be BUSY!


Now that J&J are a LITTLE more self sufficient, I've started to put more focus in the past months on building up my little monogram & applique business, Brooke's! It's really starting to grow and it gives me such a proud feeling! I've finally established a groove and am becoming more efficient with each new order! I do wish I could touch up some of my first orders because I feel so much more knowledgeable now but I suppose I had to start somewhere... It's such a wonderful feeling receiving new baby/birth announcements, birthday and holiday family photos, etc from friends and customer's who have chosen to use my products to showcase such special life events! It's an honor!
I feel extremely blessed and am so excited for what the future holds for my {{little}} dream! :-) Thanks to all who have been such a support! I will never complain about being too busy, LOL.
Here's some pics I snapped of orders completed this past week:










XO,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment