Friday, September 9, 2011

TGIF

Five Good Things to Celebrate this Friday!

1) It’s payday! I love getting paid weekly. It’s like a fresh start right before the weekend! :) My husband works in finance, has always been money savvy and therefore, he pays the bills & manages our accounts. I never knew giving up control of finances could be so wonderfully liberating! I do watch what I spend but for the most part, I just keep Jon in the know on what I’m purchasing and he tells me when I need to “slow my roll” a bit. ;-)

2) Fun times w/good friends! Tiffany grew up with Jon in Dalhart and they’ve been friends since they were young. Tiff is now married to Colby and they also have 2 boys, Cade & Collin. We’re heading out to Weatherford tonight after work (w/Jude & Joel) to celebrate her youngest, Collin, turning 4! Where has the time gone?! Excited to see everyone and hang out!

3) LOVING this weather! High of 90 degrees still sounds hot to most but let me tell you, when it’s been 110 out…it’s a HUGE difference! Excited to grill out and enjoy our backyard with the boys! Hmm, wonder if we could even squeeze in a Sat morning zoo trip?!

4) We’re staying in town! After so much traveling lately, it’s nice to be at home sweet home for a weekend and enjoy local stuff!

5) BABIES! Particularly, BABY BEN! Meeting Mike and Lindsey's precious baby boy this Sunday after church. It was an intense process getting pregnant for our friends and I am so thankful God has provided such an absolute blessing! Cannot wait to get my hands on him & I love this family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment