Monday, September 19, 2011

How Pinteresting!!


Lord help me! I’ve found a new addiction! My friend Lindsey told me about this must see fabulous site “Pinterest” months ago and advised I would most certainly become as obsessed as she had become! I didn’t fully understand the concept and never made time to sit down and browse the site. Partly because I was afraid I would, as Lindsey stated…become obsessed! Well…my free time was forever changed this past Friday evening. Another sweet friend of mine, Brooke, sent me an e-mail invitation to join the site & follow her. After hearing much hype (mainly in blogs I follow) since Lindsey’s bringing it up, I couldn’t resist any longer! It is truly a genius of a site!!
I’ve already “pinned” probably a hundred things! Craft ideas and so much more to do with the boys! Design ideas for the clutter that has become my house! Quotes…oh the darling quotes! Patterns to sew…projects for Jon…recipes for football watching party…ideas for Jude's upcoming birthday!! *sigh* I’m in love! Now…to actually put the ideas into motion! Can’t wait!
I’ve mainly been “re-pinning” since I browse 90% from my iPhone. I do wonder if people feel like I’m stalking them…b/c technically I guess I kind of am. HeHe. Such great ideas!! LOVE THIS SITE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment