Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Day!!

What's the best way to start off the month of February? A SNOW DAY, duh! ;-) Jon and I worked a little from home but when you have an adorable 13 mo old wanting your attention, it's a little harder ofcourse. SO...we put the computers away and it was a fun lock-in that we hope to repeat again tomorrow! I made a valentine's day themed bundt cake and some yummy spinach dip...got caught up on laundry...watched some dvr shows and a movie we got for Christmas that was still unopened! AND now, blogging a little before bed. :) It's kind of nice to have a forced slow down every now and then for sure.

The roads were solid layers of ice (some covered with snow). Texans just don't know how to drive on that stuff, so we typical don't... or we wreck. ;-)


Our House: The snow had started melting off the roof some but the flurries have started up again since! I'm curious to see what the morning will bring...


The view looking out my front door...

Hope everyone is warm and safe and enjoying their SNOW DAY!! :-)
Hugs,
Brooke

2 comments:

  1. Very fun... I'm so jealous of everyone in DFW getting a Snow Day! It's very cold here, but no ice or snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I bet! Cold is no fun w/o snow! I'm jealous of Austin weather often tho! ;-) Did you get guys any snow today?! Looks like we'll be on lock down for day #3 tomorrow. We're enjoying it as best we can! Tomorrow's agenda...getting Joel's crib up! I'm curious to see if we can actually fit 2 cribs in one room... ;-) Wish us luck!

    ReplyDelete