Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pregnancy Update - Almost 30 weeks!



How Far Along: Almost 30 Weeks!!


Size of baby: According to BabyCenter.com - Joel is about 15.7 inches long now, and he weighs approx 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage).

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 16 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Check! My favorite outfit is still stretch pants w/a sweater and tall boots. Trendy but comfy.

Gender: It's still a boy! ;-) Joel (middle name = still a question mark) Howerton. We keep going back and forth b/t Joel Oliver and Joel Philip.



Movement: Joel is VERY active - especially in the morning and at night. Hiccups have become a daily occurrence too. :)

Sleep: I'd love some... Pretty much tired 24/7. My OB told me to add more iron supplements. Silly anemia is kickin' my booty! AND my feet cramp so bad lately! Brings me almost to tears! It's the absolute worst feeling being woken up from a dead sleep and immediately I'm in pain grabbing my foot!

What I miss:
Sleeping and maybe my memory...I can't seem to remember things to save my life! Lists are my friend! :)

Symptoms: Tiredness/Insomnia, muscle cramps in my legs and mainly feet, ternderness and swelling in my chest...I'm starting to look quite endowed, ha!



Best Moment this week: Feeling Joel REALLY move - he's not just kicking anymore - it's like I can feel his entire body moving around. So weird and wonderful at the same time! AND Jude rubbing my belly w/a smile on his face...he knows something is going on in there ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment