Friday, January 28, 2011

26 weeks Belly Pics!

I feel like Joel might go full term...if so, we have 14 weeks left to prepare for our next lil' bundle of joy! :) Jude came 2 1/2 weeks early so I can't be sure ofcourse but this pregnancy has been SO different! For one thing, I've definitely popped out faster! HeHe. I've only had 3 sonograms versus the weekly ones I had with Jude (due to low fluid levels) which is different...but I'm thankful b/c that means everything looks good and is on track for a healthy baby boy! Thank you God! :)



Jude loves being in the "belly pics" and I love that it feels like he knows what's going on, even at such a young age. He comes over to me and lays on my belly or pats at it looking at me...so cute!



With Jude, I was more self conscious about weight gain...not so much this go-round! LOL. I'm enjoying my caloric intake and eating pretty much what I want and when I want it. Thankfully I like the "good foods" like veggies, fruits, etc... I'm eating Raisin Nut Bran here (this morning)...which, I've never really been a cereal fan until this pregnancy. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner...with snacks in between ofourse. ;-) Works out good for Jude b/c he loves to share with us...off OUR spoon!



Another pic taken this morning before leaving for work...



I do have some nerves about having 2 under 2 ofcourse(eek!) but more than anything, I'm just so excited that Jude will have a little brother close to his age and that our sweet family is growing!! :) I'm SO SO thankful!!

XoXO,
Brooke

2 comments:

  1. You look great. I was a cereal fiend when I was pregnant with Madison. I would religiously have 2 bowls every morning. One at breakfast and one at second breakfast about an hour later lol. This pregnancy I like it but not nearly as much.

    This time all I want is really salty stuff like salami sandwiches lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa! We apparently switched places ;-) That was totally my craving with Jude! I was obsessed with deli pastrami! SALTY!!
    This time it's sweet stuff all the way! Sugar cereals, cupcakes, candy...so bad! :-/

    ReplyDelete