Monday, January 24, 2011

Growing w/each cupcake purchase & enjoying every minute!!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along:
Almost 26 weeks(25 weeks, 4 days)
Size of baby: Joel is around 14" long and weighs about 2 lbs

MY Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 16 lbs
Maternity Clothes: A Must! I have my staple jeans that I rotate out. I pretty much despise getting dressed for work but casual days aren't bad. I love my UGGs & am so thankful leggings are in style! :)
Gender: It's (still) a boy!!!
Movement: Joel is VERY active! I'm not sure he ever sleeps, LOL.
Sleep: Yes please, where do I sign up for that? HeHe. I'm tired!
What I miss: The occasional alcoholic beverage... I made myself a virgin margarita the other night...ok, it was basically a limeade slush in a salted rim glass...but it was wonderful!
Cravings: Is it lunchtime yet? ;-) Cupcakes have been a big thing for me this pregnancy...anything w/buter cream cheesy type icing!
Symptoms: Mostly just tired. I seem to have a cold I can't kick (b/c I am steering clear of meds most likely) but yeah... few complaints thankfully. :)
Next OB appt: Feb 1st for Glucose test - ew!
Current questions/concerns: I may have to make a seperate blog about this but...Jon and I still can't decide on Joel's middle name! I know we said Joel Philip but it just doesn't roll off either of our tongues just perfectly... I've been leaning more towards Joel Oliver again. SO STRESSFUL! Jude's name was so easy! And we know we love Joel... it's the middle name that's wearing us out! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment