Friday, June 4, 2010

Jude gets wet!



We spent most of our Memorial holiday weekend in Marble Falls on lake LBJ with some of my family (my sister's group was missing). We got to go out on my parents' new boat and Jude did so great!! :-) I was really worried he would be cranky and possibly get burnt being out all day but it was SO fun and things couldn't have gone better!
We were out from 11:00-6:00 on Saturday and he ate, napped and played...all on the boat!



He even took his first "dip" in the water.



He showed his good mood with smiles and splashes. :-) To say I'm a proud mommy is an understatement! I just love every day!



Everyone had their turn on the tube and/or knee board. Jon tubed so long he had jelly arms!! HaHa. What a fun workout! ;-)




There were 7 of us: My Stepdad, Marc - Stepbrothers, Brandon & Kevin, my mom, Jon, me and Jude :-)



Jude LOVES his uncle Kevin! AND Uncle Kevin is such a great help to us when he's around! I just adore him!



We all had such a great time and were far from ready to leave Monday! Thanks to mom and dad for bringing their boat and for the fun weekend! It was so good to visit with Brandon before he left for Maryland with the Navy and we had an awesome time with Kevin as usual too! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. What a FUN weekend! I hope we can convince some of our friends who have boats to invite us to any lake this summer!

    And OMG, can Jude sit up by himself already? It sure looks like it in that last picture! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was alot of fun! I wish my parents were closer so we could go out w/them more often!! It made Jon and I think we want a boat in our future...hehe.
    He is! He LOVES sitting and standing... not a fan of laying on his tummy! He sits alot better w/o that huge life vest get-up, haha. As long as he doesn't make any sudden moves (like the bird flapping of the arms), he'll stay up on his own. :-) We have to help him stand ofcourse but he'll stay up forever if you'll let him!
    How's Eli? He's such a cutie too! :-)
    We're such proud mommas! :-)

    ReplyDelete