Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The SQUIRT every parent needs!


If you are a parent and baby food is a part of your world...GOOD NEWS! THE SQUIRT is your friend! My dear friend (Thank you Jennifer!) introduced me to it. She uses it with her twin boys, Grayson & Ethan. Their eyes light up at the sight of the "magical carrot" - haha. She explained to me I NEEDED this product and that she uses it when she's out and about to feed her boys. What a great idea! They think it's a special treat and she has a no mess meal on the go to feed her toddlers! At a price of $7.99, I purchased 2!

What it is and How it works:
It's made by boon inc. ~ The top clear spoon part easily screws off and you pour whatever baby food you prefer into the orange body. You then screw the spoon lid back on and wallah! Squeeze to your preference and the food dispenses out onto the spoon and goes straight into your babies mouth! It's so clean and Jude truly LOVES it! It's almost like a bottle for baby food...
The bright orange color keeps their attention and they can't grab at it like they can a regular feeding spoon.
I did take Jennifer's advice and refrain from using the SQUIRT at the house. I use a regular baby spoon when feeding at home to help Jude learn to eat that way too and also to ensure the SQUIRT stays fun and remains that special treat.
I've had THE SQUIRT over a month now and I'm a forever fan! I couldn't resist spreading the word and sharing with fellow mommy friends! :-)

Where to get it:
I got my 2 SQUIRTS at Babies R Us but they also have a website you can order from - http://www.booninc.com/squirt.html
FYI - I looked at Target first with no luck.

Much Love,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment