Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer fun with friends and kiddos at NRH20


My sister and her 2 little boys, Allen (6 yrs old) and Austin (10 mos old) came to Keller to stay with me this past weekend. Without even a second thought we agreed that NRH20 water park was a must do with the kiddos! Allen has been a couple times and always enjoys it and Staci and I wanted to get some sun on our pasty white skin. HeHe. We invited some friends to join and spent most of Friday at the water park. It was exhaustingly wonderful!! :-) There ended up being 4 adults (Jennifer, Robin, Staci and me) and 6 kiddos, 4 of which were under 2! It was a first experience for several of the kiddos, including Jude bug! I had alot of fun watching him play and loving the water!

Allen and Cadyn were absolutely ADORABLE together!! Jennifer being one of my closest girlfriends, has had Cadyn over several times to play with Allen on weekends, etc when my sister has come into town. They've somewhat grown up together. Being a year apart, they play great AND they're just so sweet! They held hands, shared snacks, rode rides... SO CUTE!! Allen told Staci and me in the car on the way home he just might marry her. PRECIOUS!!!



Robin's youngest, Bailey (2), was the only one that was unsure about the water but even she was splashing and having fun by mid afternoon...even went down a slide by herself!





I had so much fun with Jen, Robin and Staci and all our lil' ones! It isn't often a day like this happens! I LOVE SUMMER!! The long naps the kiddos all enjoyed after leaving is proof that they also had a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment