Monday, April 26, 2010

Gotta Crawl before you walk....right??




In the past 2 weeks, Jude does not want to do anything but stand! Ofcourse he needs help from mommy and daddy but he is all about having his feet on the ground! It's adorable but...what happened to crawling?? I mean, he doesn't even roll over completely yet. If I try to sit him down he reaches for my fingers and if he can muster up the right positioning, he pulls back up to standing almost saying "ok, now I'm ready...let's go somewhere!" :-) Here's some recent pics of our standing and playing around at the Southlake Town Center...
*don't mind my cheesy smile - I had 3 wisdom teeth pulled the day before*


*proof he still enjoys his chillaxin' with daddy (with the help of mommy's shades) *

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! And yep, Eli is the exact same way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ma'am! :-) How funny...are they not going to crawl?! LOL. Is Eli Mr Grabbers lately too? Jude wants to grab everything...and taste! Haha.

    ReplyDelete