Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pumpkin Pictures!!

It was totally my lucky fortune to have called one of my best friends, Brandee, on my way back from my parent’s house Sunday to find her and another girlfriend, Andrea, had just carved a pumpkin perfectly sized for a baby/toddler and they were now taking fall pictures of Dre’s adorable baby boy, Tap, in her front yard! They were so sweet to invite me to come play too…my lucky day! How cute are these pictures?! ♥ ♥ ♥


♥ Sweet Baby Tap ♥♥ Joel was all smiles (and drool) ♥ ♥ Jude wasn't sure at first but after a few pics he ended up asking if HE could get in the pumpkin too... ♥ ♥ Ofcourse we let him...and soon the tears came fearing he was "stuck" in the pumpkin ♥ ♥ Give the kid candy and he's sure to be a hyper happy camper! ♥ ♥ Momma's lil' pumpkins ♥ ♥ putting his chocolate hands in brothers hair...little toot! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment