Thursday, March 15, 2012

Ready for St Patty's Day!!


I have a bachelorette trip with some of my best girlfriends planned for this afternoon - Sunday afternoon in Austin/Fredericksburg. I'm totally excited but since I won't be around for St Patty's day with my boys...they dressed in their green early! :) Makes my heart smile...
Jude giving me a full on "CHEESE!!" which startled Joel a bit, haha I tried to encourage smiles and eyes forward by making some funny noises. I got their eyes forward...and a really confused look! haha HUGS!! and a kiss! Such sweet brothers! :)

2 comments:

  1. If you're not carpooling with a group of girls, CALL ME! I'd love to see you while you're passing through town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thought already crossed my mind! I am carpooling with 4 other girls tho... BUT, we'll be in Austin area FriDAY til' around 4ish I'd say. If I have some down time or if you'd like to do some outlet shopping...I'll give you a call/text! We need to just plan a weekend to visit Austin as a family soon! We have several friends there we'd love to see and it's always so hard just "squeezing it in" amongst other weekend chaos!

    ReplyDelete