Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Jude Bug!


Happy First Birthday to my sweet baby Jude bug!! There is no way I can capture how precious this year has been for me in a blog... And yes, it may be that I’m pregnant while writing this but the emotions are in high gear! I’m just so thankful and feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family! I look forward to the years to come but for now, will reflect a little on the "past year of Jude." ;-)

Born Dec 14, 2009 at Baylor Hospital in Grapevine at 9:08am. Weight of 5 lbs and 9 ounces and measured 19 3/4 inches long. You had so many vistitors! Everyone was so happy to meet you! Your dad and I were already in love with you before you were born but we couldn't have imagined how special this day would be for us! Our family had grown to three (four if you include our mini schnauzer ;))and you were absolutely perfect!









You are so loved! Happy 1st Birthday Jude Kaylor Howerton!! We look forward to so many more! XOXO!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Jude!
    I can't believe it's already been a year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME EITHER!! Happy Birthday to BOTH the boys!! I truly hope they grow up remaining good friends :)

    ReplyDelete