Tuesday, March 23, 2010

TURKS & CAICOS BABY!!

So excited!! Jon and I just booked a July trip to Turks & Caicos with 15 of our friends!! 7 nights!! All inclusive!! We only had to use 3 days vacation PTO to go too!!

I am curious to see how 7 days away from my little man is going to work out for me but I have no doubt he’ll enjoy a week with Grammy, Granddaddy and Uncle Kevin. My mom said she’ll send me videos to watch so I can feel like he’s somewhat with me still… :o) There’s another girl, Jennifer, that is going that has twin boys not much older than Jude so we can calm each other…with words, shopping trips, hugs AND ofcourse those unlimited cocktails! ;-)

Can I start counting down?! HeHe… 101 days…

*HUGS*
Brooke

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks like a dream!!! It will be hard to leave, but it will be okay! And Jude will be okay and well loved I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what I'm more jealous of... the fact that you're going to Turks & Caicos, or the fact that you're going with 15 friends! I would so love to do a group vacation with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, We're SO excited!
    Brie - Yes he will! He'll be spoiled rotten I'm sure ;-)
    Jocelyn - Weeellll, solution is...Let's plan something!!! With the tiny tots or without...Let's get it together ;-) SO FUN! We LOVE to travel and even more so with friends.

    ReplyDelete