Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Transitions for all!

OUR FIRST HOME (SOLD!):

We locked the door to 4645 Daisy Leaf Dr for the last time on May 20, 2012. With all the chaos that goes with moving, we didn't have much "reflection time" but as we drove away that night...my heart couldn't help but be drawn back to thoughts of all the sweet memories we made in our first home, and it truly was a wonderful one! We bought the house together, made it a "home" together, adopted our first dog there, brought our baby boys home to join our family there...so many blessings!


OUR TEMPORARY HOME:

We spent our first night at Grandma Box's house May 20th. We were SO thankful for my Grandma's gracious offer to host us as long-term guests and even more, I prayed she was prepared for the amount of energy that was about to be living in her home! Haha. We've been here a month now and have learned daily schedules and adapted quite well! My grandma is one of the sweetest most laid back women around, thankfully for us! The boys adore having the time with her and I believe that to be a mutual feeling. I've certainly enjoyed the time, too! Garage sales on Sat morning is one of my fondest memories of weekends spent with my Grandma when I was little...and now I have new experiences of going with her, my Aunt Pam and J&J as an adult!

OUR FUTURE HOME:

We're very excited to move into our new home in Live Oak Creek! Our closing date is September 30, 2012. We meet with our builder tomorrow to go over final plan details and from there, things should progress quickly! I'm sure there will be pictures posted weekly on here/Facebook! I'm glad we can monitor and enjoy the building process!

I'm enjoying every day...no matter what home we're in! It's an adventure I know we'll not experience again for a VERY long time, if ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment