Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Box!


The last several months have been filled with babies (showers and deliveries) and weddings! I LOVE IT!!

This past weekend was my brother’s wedding which makes it particularly special! We had such a wonderful time and we adore Erica, the bride. They're on their honeymoon in Jamaica this week! I can't wait to hear about their trip and we are all so excited to have Erica as part of our family!

The ceremony was outside on the Fossil Creek Golf Course in Fort Worth. It was totally worth the 108 degree heat watching the sweet couple exchange their wedding vows! Jude was all over the place and embarrassed me a little but the crowd enjoyed the entertainment and Brandon and Erica swear they welcomed the distraction!
Bridesmaids: Jenna, Nicole, Me & Gabby
Maid of Honor: Julianna
Best Man: Marc
Groomsmen:Blake, Jon & Kevin
Ring Bearer: Jude bug :)
Family Pic: sister, brother, me, BRIDE/new sister, GROOM/brother, Mom, Dad

After the photographer was done snapping pictures, it was up to the clubhouse for the reception! Everything was beautiful and we had a blast!! Family (that were always willing to help with the boys), great music & dancing, Fajita dinner complete with margaritas & wedding cake...what more do you need for a perfect night?? NOTHING!
Still so in love! Can we get married again?! HeHe

I truly adore my family!! My Uncle Tim, Aunt Pam and Grandma cheesin' it up with my sweet boys :)

I promise he's mine! ;-) BUT MAN, he sure does favor Erica with that blonde hair, right?!

Bouquet Toss! The other girls didn't stand a chance against Cortney! Love it!

It was SUCH a fun night celebrating Brandon and Erica with all of our family!!
I feel SO honored that we could be a part of such a special day! Congratulations and many blessings to Brandon and Erica, er....Mr. & Mrs. Box!! ;-) XO


No comments:

Post a Comment