Thursday, May 30, 2013

Blogging for my Soul

I go back and forth on whether or not I should invest time into blogging. I have always loved the idea of having things written down to reflect on later and the ability to share what’s going on in our lives with family and close friends that are interested! Time just gets away from me! Having the Facebook app on my phone keeps it at my fingertips so I do keep that up to date but I’m more leery of what I put on the site lately and though I do put lots of pictures, I try to keep it somewhat vague and high level. When I write in this BLOG, It offers more gratification and it can be very therapeutic! Even if noone reads it, I have it for myself and my family and I do hope to turn it into a book one day for J&J. So…all that to conclude that I miss blogging! I shall start it up again! :)
XO,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment