Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Last Date Night for a While??


Jon and I went to a wedding a couple Saturdays ago downtown Fort Worth and I'm assuming it will be our last "Just Us" date for a while... It was fun to dress up and spend time with friends w/o kiddos. Unfortunately my prego brain was at less than "full speed" and the night ended a bit early after walking dead on smack crotch into a steel bike pole while walking downtown, LOL. Everything is good to go again now and baby is fine :) so we can look back and laugh! HaHa. Had to create a blog post for memory sake tho ofcourse! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hugs!! You are one of the cutest preggos EVER! And I can't believe Joel will be here so very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much sweet friend! :) I can't believe it either!! Time has REALLY flown by this time!!

    ReplyDelete