Wednesday, March 30, 2011

35 Weeks!!



How Far Along: 35 Weeks!!



Size of baby: According to BabyCenter.com - Joel is a little over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (approximately the size of a Honeydew Melon).

Total Weight I’ve Gained: 20 lbs


Maternity Clothes: Check! SO SO glad it’s warming up!! I’m enjoying the flowy tops, shorts, flip flops & sundresses :)

Gender: It's still a boy! Joel Philip Howerton…YES, we have FINALLY made our decision on the middle name, Praise God!

Movement: oh my yes! Joel is extremely active! The hiccups have died down a bit but the somersaults/kicking has definitely increased!!

Sleep: Yes please, I'd love some...where do I sign up? ;-) Charlie horses and foot cramps suck! They wake me up and bring me almost to tears! It's the absolute worst feeling being woken up from a dead sleep and immediately I'm in pain grabbing my foot!

What I miss: Sleeping, energy, comfort, MY MEMORY...I can't seem to remember things to save my life! Lists are my friend! :)

Symptoms: Tiredness/Insomnia, muscle cramps in my legs and mainly feet, ternderness and swelling in my chest...I'm starting to look quite endowed, ha!

Best Moment this week: We're just really enjoying Jude :) He’s such a sweet boy! I’m super excited to see what a great big brother he’ll be to Joel!

No comments:

Post a Comment